|Date Posted||February 5, 2020|
Position Description - Software Engineer Senior - #56531:
- Development, release and support of applications built with .NET in an Azure/Cloud environment
- 3+ years of experience building applications to function in an Azure environment
- 3+ years of experience building .NET applications in a Cloud-based application testing environment
- Hands on experience with Azure and strong understanding of Azure capabilities and limitations
- Good in PowerCLI / Powershell
- Hands on experience on TDD, CI/CD
- Build automation using Git/TFS Repository
- Experience in:
- C sharp
- Web API
- Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- SQL server
- Pair programming
- B.S. Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent work experience in the requested field
At Fast Switch - Great Lakes (FSGL), Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Isn't that cool? Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve, and have a little fun along the way.
We at FSGL, have been doing this for 22 years with pride, dedication and plain old-fashioned hard work.
We're a financially strong, privately-held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things, and we do them for Fortune 10 companies, Inc. 500 companies, and technology start-ups.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose just the benefits that you need or want, options include:
* Medical and Dental (Fast Switch pays majority of the medical program)
* Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
* Long Term Disability (100% paid)
* Life Insurance (100% paid)
* 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
One of our pride points as that in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019, Fast Switch was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press.
To view all of our open positions, please go to: www.fastswitch.com and at the bottom of the page click Job Portal, or get there directly at: https://www.jobs.net/jobs/fastswitch/en-us/all-jobs/
Follow us on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/FastSwitchGL
Follow us on Instagram at: https://www.instagram.com/fastswitchgl/
Find us on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fast-switch-great-lakes
And you can become a fan of Fast Switch on Facebook at: https://tinyurl.com/v4p9yy7