|Date Posted||February 6, 2020|
Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: Contract to Hire
Conversion Salary: up to $115k
Description: We are looking for a senior level SCCM engineer for a contract to perm position with heavy responsibilities with security patch management, compliance reports, remediation, and maintenance for the corporate environment. Other duties include Operating System Deployment, application packaging and deployment, software updates and SCCM. Need 4-5 years experience with SCCM.
SUMMARY: Reviews, analyzes, designs, programs, modifies, develops and implements complex endpoint configuration via automation.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ or more years of experience with SCCM and security patching in a large corporation or consulting environment
- 5+ or more years working knowledge, production support, and configuration experience of relevant infrastructure systems required.
- Experience with Microsoft s System Center Configuration Manager and related suite of applications.
- Experience with Microsoft s inTune and related suite of applications
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly/non-technical language
- Must possess a collaborative/team-oriented work approach
- Must have strong oral and written skills to effectively communicate ideas and processes
- Ability to be flexible within a fast-moving work environment and juggle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Good organizational, interpersonal, and analytic faculties
- Solid troubleshooting skills
- Working knowledge of deploying software, patches, operating systems, and configuration items utilizing Microsoft s System Center Configuration Manager.
- Working knowledge and experience analyzing SCCM and system logs and identifying potential issues with deployments, introducing and integrating new technologies into existing endpoint environments, performing routine audits of systems and software, and automating endpoint configuration items.
- Experience automating and applying operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes, installing and configuring new hardware and software, and responsible for adding, removing, or updating user account information, resetting passwords, etc.
- Experience implementing configuration items with Group Policy.
- Must be a team player who works well with customers and colleagues at all levels
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Must possess knowledge of multiple technology environments/toolsets and the associated infrastructure/operations