|Published||November 19, 2023|
Location: Houston, TX / Salary: $115,000 - $125,000
We have been provide IT Managed Services, Consulting, and diverse Hybrid Cloud Solutions that enable businesses to shift away from managing technology and focus on their objectives. We have been supporting the Houston business community for over 20 years with a team of 25 that continues to expand.
Join our team and enjoy a range of valuable benefits! We offer Paid Time Off with an extended holiday schedule to help you relax and recharge. Additionally, our comprehensive package includes generous Medical, Dental, and Vision plans to take care of your health needs. We support your professional growth with reimbursement for travel, certifications, and training. Your well-being is important to us, which is why we provide Employee Life Insurance and Cell-Phone Reimbursement. Plus, as part of our commitment to your financial security, we offer a Cost-of-Living Adjustment (pay increase). Come be a part of a team that values your time, health, and professional development.
As a Senior System Administrator (Windows/Azure) your primary responsibilities will be to install, administer, and optimize client servers to achieve high performance of the various business applications. Ensure that all systems include, but are not limited to: Windows, corporate environment, LAN, WAN, Azure, etc. Implements infrastructure and application enhancements that will improve the reliability and performance of the system.
Operates and supervises the operation, security, and performance of information systems, including (but not limited to) networks, communication systems, databases, web servers, and other technologies that require ongoing management.
- Responsible for all system administration functions including, security and update patch management, preventative maintenance, monitoring system performance, system performance tuning and troubleshooting, system optimization, and resource utilization.
- Perform server administration tasks, including user/group administration, security permissions, group policies, print services, implement automation/scripting, research event log warnings and errors, and resource monitoring, ensuring system architecture components work together seamlessly
- Provides installation, support, and maintenance of servers, network infrastructure devices, wireless network components, and other computer systems.
- Plans and coordinates system utilization, and performs growth analysis, and capacity planning.
- Proven problem-solving, organization, and communication skills are essential
- Assists with planning for and responding to service outages and other problems in support of corporate SLAs.
- Must be able to quickly and correctly diagnose problems with computer systems and introduce the best way to fix the problem.
- Proficient in scripting or light programming.
- Handle highest level escalation support from other Service Desk engineers.
- Completing service requests from customers in the form of change requests.
- Provide leadership and mentoring to other System Administrators and Service Desk support staff.
Senior System Administrator (Windows/Azure) Salary and Benefits:
- Paid Time Off with an elevated holiday schedule
- Generous Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Reimbursement for travel, certifications, and training
- Employee Life Insurance
- Cell-Phone Reimbursement
- Cost-of-living adjustment (pay increase)
$115,000 - $125,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.