|Published||November 21, 2023|
We are a national Managed and Cloud Services provider supporting small to large businesses from Honolulu to Florida and everywhere in between. We are headquartered of Richardson, TX with two other physical locations in Ohio and NYC. We offer our clients managed IT services, cloud services, security-as-a-service, network engineering, and anything with an on/off switch. From day 1 all of our employees are offered health/dental/vision insurance, unlimited PTO, paid training, paid certifications including paying for study materials, ability to make commission, and more!
We are looking to bolster our team by adding an experienced Senior System Administrator (Windows/Azure) to our Professional Services Division. The Senior System Administrator (Windows/Azure) is responsible for technical execution of assignments including but not limited to project based work, technical environment assessments, and client onboarding / documentation preparation for service desk usage. As a Senior System Administrator (Windows/Azure), you will assist in the architecture, design, build and maintenance of the infrastructure within Cloud environments.
We are only accepting Senior System Administrator (Windows/Azure) applicants with previous MSP or CSP experience.
Senior System Administrator (Windows/Azure) Technical Experience:
- Microsoft 365 migrations/setups(Local to Office 365. Tenant to tenant etc)
- Complex software migrations (ERP upgrades, new cloud software installations with integrations with DNS, etc)
- Server migrations (VMWare, HyperV, Azure)
- Azure migrations/setups
- SharePoint migrations/setups
- Teams Implementations
- Software Migrations
- SharePoint setup
- Onboarding new clients
- Network installations (New firewalls from scratch, switches, racks, wifi)
- New client onboarding
- ConnectWise/ITGlue or similar tools
Senior System Administrator (Windows/Azure) Benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid internal training
- Certification Reimbursement including paying for study materials
- Cell Phone Stipend
- Ability to make commission