|Date Posted||January 28, 2020|
Senior Systems Engineer - Office 365/Exchange/Azure
Location: Columbus, OH (On-site)
Hours: Flexible, 8-5 respectfully
This is a senior technical role within End-User Compute Infrastructure. The person in this role will act as the primary O365 Administrator for the organization, serving as a key contributor for all Office 365 matters. This role requires proven experience architecting, designing and implementing enterprise Office 365 solutions, supporting O365 related technologies; Exchange Online, Azure, Windows Server, Intune, SharePoint, Teams, Active Directory (DNS, DHCP, DFSR), OneDrive, etc.
- Architect, design and implement enterprise Office 365 solutions for the organization
- Implement and support Office 365 and related technologies including but not limited to; Intune, SharePoint Online, Exchange Online, Azure, Exchange Server, Teams, Directory Synchronization.
- Serve as a primary O365 administrator
- Lead meetings to drive the advocacy for adopting changes around each O365 product including Exchange Online, Teams and SharePoint Online
- Support activities around O365 licensing and feature benefits
- Maintain and update O365 governance documentation with O365 product owners
- Maintain PowerShell scripts used to manage\support the O365 environment
- Provide end-to-end root cause analysis and assistance for issues related to Exchange and Office 365
- Provides guidance on bug fixes or critical updates that need to be applied urgently and assists in coordination and implementation of such updates
- Participate in compliance and security reviews as needed. Work closely with other internal teams to build security, reliability, and scalability into the O365\Azure architecture.
- Partner with IT security in implementing and administering O365
- Strong hands-on technical experience with O365 and across collaboration products and services (Desktop Sharing; Desktop Audio and/or Video meetings; etc.)
- Engage with vendors where needed on complex incidents within the domain
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience in Information Technology
- Microsoft certification preferred
- Excellent communication skills that include listening, verbal and written skills. Communication skills must include the ability to communicate with clients and develop appropriate documentation
- Exchange/Exchange Online, Active Directory, Azure AD, DNS, SharePoint, and related technologies
- 1-2 years' experience using PowerShell. Other scripting skills are helpful for automating process and reporting
- 3 years' experience with Office 365 administration and support - including Exchange Online, OneDrive for Business, Teams, Groups, SharePoint, etc.)
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Bonus incentives, etc.
***Please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] / 718-412-1203 (ext. 1203) for additional information and immediate consideration.***
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Azure recruitment, advertising more Microsoft Azure jobs than any other agency. We work with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Azure market, we've built relationships with the key employers across the nation and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Please call or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] / (718) 412-1203 for additional information about the Azure market and available Azure job opportunities in your area.
See www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.