|Date Posted||April 16, 2021|
Our client has an opportunity for a Senior Systems Support Engineer to join their team in London, Docklands. You will join them on a full time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of up to £45,000 - £50,000 excellent benefits (travel allowance, on-call allowance, bonus scheme, pension, health insurance).
The Company is the pioneering data centre colocation provider, an owner operator of Tier III data centres, connectivity and managed ICT solutions to over 2000 market-leading corporations around the world. In the UK their Docklands data centre campus facilitates the majority of the London Internet Exchange’s (LINX) capacity, meaning that they support a huge proportion of all UK internet traffic, making their Docklands campus a globally important internet hub.
Senior Systems Support Engineer Overview
You will be responsible for 2nd and 3rd line support, administration and deployment of Windows-based systems (Office365 etc) in a Virtual Server environment.
Key responsibilities of their Senior Systems Support Engineer:
- Daily 2nd and 3rd line support, implementation, administration and disaster recovery of all Windows-based systems and applications including Office365, Azure, Teams, Exchange online, Windows Operating systems and Active Directory
- Regular checks of Governance, Security and Threat management sections Office365 Online Portal
- Administration and deployment of Sharepoint and Intune System (Application Packaging etc.)
- Automated software deployment and administration using tools e.g. MSI, GPO, PowerShell scripting, PDQ etc
- Configuration and maintenance of Windows 10 enterprise E5 including EDR
- Server deployment, administration and recovery using VMware and Centralized compute and storage
- Administration of Remote Desktop Server Environment and thin clients
- Administration of Exchange Server 2017 and 2019 within a Hybrid environment
- Resolution of IT faults from helpdesk system and customer communication
- Daily checks and maintenance/improvement of all monitoring systems
- Monitoring of Anti Virus and Anti Spam management systems
Essential requirements needed to become their Senior Systems Support Engineer:
- MCSE or Equivalent Microsoft Certification with emphasis on messaging e.g. Productivity Solutions Expert
- At least one Office365 certification
- At least one MS Windows Certification e.g. Server 2016
- Knowledge of All MS Windows-based systems and applications including Office365, Azure, Teams, Exchange online, Windows Operating systems and Active Directory
- Knowledge of MS PowerShell administration (in Depth Knowledge and Experience)
- Knowledge of all Office products
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become their Senior Systems Support Engineer, then please click ‘Apply’ today!