|Published||November 17, 2023|
*Hybrid Role, 2 days in Westborough, MA required. Local Candidates only*
Our leading telecommunications client is seeking a Senior Windows/Azure Systems Engineer to join their Enterprise IT Operations Organization. The Systems Engineer supports infrastructure components including virtual platforms (on premise and cloud based), as well as associated technologies such as backup, replication, monitoring, and alerting.
We can facilitate w2 and corp-to-corp consultants. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Job Requirements of the Systems Engineer:
- Provide high-tier support for infrastructure issues, accepting and processing tickets logged via the Service Management platform (ServiceNow).
- Support the 24/7 support model through an on-call support rotation and partnership with the offshore Shared Services team.
- Ensure the consistent, efficient, secure, and current operation of infrastructure systems.
- Support corporate, regional, and divisional business units’ requirements.
- Ensure that infrastructure implementations comply with all IT controls related to areas of responsibility (e.g., Sarbanes-Oxley Act, ISO 9001:2015, applicable data privacy acts, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, etc.).
- Play a key role in defining and maintaining proper documentation.
Job Responsibilities of the Systems Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Systems, a related discipline, or the equivalent.
- At least 10 years of professional experience, at least 8 of which was spent working as an Infrastructure Engineer.
- At least 10 years of IT enterprise infrastructure deployment experience, including datacenters, virtualization, enterprise storage, enterprise networking, modern operating systems, and disaster recovery/business continuity preferred.
- Strong background in AD, Domain Controller builds, demotions, health checking, replication topology management, GPO, AD integrated DNS, AD Certificate Services, and MS DHCP.
- Experience with Exchange, mailbox migrations, Intune, SCCM, PowerShell scripting for system management, domain registration and PKI certificate management both internal and external.
- Skills related to Azure, AzureAD, Azure Vmware Solution and Azure Virtual Desktop.
- Skills related to DFS, Files Share management and NTFS permissions and access troubleshooting.
- Skills related to Monitoring with Solarwinds experience a plus.
Please be advised- If anyone reaches out to you about an open position connected with Eliassen Group, please confirm that they have an Eliassen.com email address and never provide personal or financial information to anyone who is not clearly associated with Eliassen Group. If you have any indication of fraudulent activity, please contact [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Job ID: 380812
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group is a leading strategic consulting company that provides business and IT services for our clients as they seek to transform and execute strategies that will drive exceptional outcomes. Leveraging over 30 years of success, we focus on professional services, talent solutions, and life sciences. Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks. We are committed to positively impacting the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a$1,000 referral check!