|Published||November 21, 2023|
|Location||New York, NY|
Senior Windows Platform Engineer
My client is looking for an experienced Windows Platform Engineer to join their IT team. In this role, you will contribute to engineering their next generation Windows platform to satisfy the demands of their ever increasing global presence.
You will take part in a migration from an on-premise Hyper-V infrastructure to a Hybrid-Cloud Azure infrastructure that re-imagines device deployment, software deployment, configuration management and Microsoft Directory infrastructure; all while leveraging an infrastructure as code based approach.
- Engineering and implementation of a scalable global Microsoft Directory infrastructure that leverages technologies such as Microsoft Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, and Azure Active Directory Domain services
- Implementation of a Windows-based VDI platform leveraging Microsoft Hyper-V HCI Clusters, Microsoft Storage Spaces, Microsoft Azure, and other supporting technologies
- Identifying inefficiencies in established processes and developing PowerShell systems to automate solutions
Candidates must have the following skills / experience:
- 10+ years experience as a Microsoft-based technology engineer
- Proven experience designing and implementing clustered Microsoft Hyper-V and Microsoft Azure environments
- Experience developing PowerShell based systems
- Microsoft SQL Server clusters implementation and management skills
- Windows desktop and server configuration management skills
- A general design approach that incorporates security best practices, business continuity, high availability, and scalability
In return you'll be offered an annual base salary range of $175,000 to $225,000, depending on experience. A sign-on and discretionary performance bonus are provided as part of the total compensation package, in addition to company-paid medical and other excellent benefits.
CVs to Nick ASAP for immediate review