|February 9, 2024
Founded in 1989, CALNET, Inc. is a privately held company in the Technology, Intelligence Analysis, and Language Services consulting arena. Headquartered in Reston, VA, CALNET employees deliver true value to our customers by employing best practices, world-class technologies industry expertise in every project. CALNET is a CMMI-Level III DEV, ISO 9001, ISO 20000, and ISO 27001:2013 certified company.
About the Job
CALNET has a requirement for a Senior Windows System Engineer to support the task order to provide professional Information Technology (IT) support for the Naval Research Laboratory in Washington, DC
The Senior Windows System Engineer shall have the following qualifications.
- Minimum 10 years of directly relevant experience with 8 years of Microsoft Windows experience
- Demonstrated experience in technical and engineering support toward the design, development, installation, test and operation of Microsoft Windows systems and services in an enterprise environment (accommodating up to 5,000 users) in accordance with DoD/USN/NRL security practices and reporting requirements.
- Demonstrated experience managing environments supporting workstations for up to 5,000 users utilizing industry standard tools. Experience with Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (MECM), Windows Deployment Services (WDS), Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (Windows ADK), User State Migration Tool (USMT) and other tools selected for use within the environment is required on both unclassified and classified networks.
- Demonstrated experience in the design, installation, and deployment of a large-scale Microsoft cloud environment to include the architecture of a solution for identity management and connectivity across multiple Navy warfare centers. Experience with Microsoft cloud connectivity components, including Azure Active Directory Connect (AADC), Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), and their dependencies is required.
- Demonstrated experience in the configuration of systems and services to meet Information Assurance Vulnerability Alert Bulletin (IAVA/B) compliance requirements as well as all applicable Standard Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) requirements and compliance with all Navy Communications Tasking Orders (CTO).
- Top Secret / SCI Clearance
Certifications: CSSP or CASP
Education: Bachelor's degree in information technology or computer science or equivalent.
This opportunity is in Washington DC and requires a Top-Secret / SCI clearance.
CALNET, Inc. offers a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. This package includes medical, dental, vision, life, short- and long-term disability insurances, a 401(k)-retirement savings plan, and generous leave time.
CALNET, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EEO/M/F/D/V