|Date Posted||January 9, 2020|
SharePoint Developer - London - 3 months - £200
A SharePoint Developer is requried for a London based company who are developing a number of solutions in their Hybrid SharePoint environment. They have both a SharePoint 2016 and a SharePoint 2019 on-premise farm as well as a SharePoint Online environment. They are looking to hire a SharePoint Developer for an initial 3 month contract to help them build SharePoint add-ins and also create Nintex workflows and forms.
Role & Responsibilities
- Build SharePoint add-ins and Web applications to specification, customising current applications in line with changing business needs, evaluating the performance of an application, testing and implementing all software solutions.
- Provide SharePoint on-premise and SharePoint online configuration, maintenance and support.
- Develop multi-tenant Azure MVC based Public website to communicate with SharePoint as CMS. Migrate SharePoint publishing site content to managed SharePoint libraries.
- Setup, configuration, support for Nintex, SharePoint Online, Office Online and other Azure services.
- Design, develop, test, and support custom SharePoint Add-ins, ASP.NET/MVC (C#) applications, web services, and windows services.
- Must have clear communication skills
They are reviewing CV's this week with a view to interviewing suitable candidates straight away. Please apply now if you would like to be considered.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more SharePoint jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & jobs for Microsoft professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are.
Apply now by sending your CV to (see below) or calling Sam Keay. Nigel Frank International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.