|Date Posted||September 10, 2019|
eXcell has been staffing IT professionals at the top Fortune 100 companies for over two decades. Whether you are looking for a lower-level IT position or a high-level executive position, we are here to help you find the right opportunity.
The Software Design Engineer in this position will work with existing employees to build applications and prototypes involving the latest AI technology related to Computer Vision, Speech Recognition, etc. The applications & prototypes will utilize Azure Cognitive Services, other Azure Services, and IoT devices (e.g. cameras) to address specific business use cases. Applicants must be able to develop an engineering plan & schedule for such prototypes & applications, and then be able to execute on those plans.
Important skills include being able to design complex software, quickly learn about new services & APIs and utilize them in the software being designed, and data analysis skills.
- 4-5 years strong C# .NET coding skills
- Experience with Azure or other Cloud (AWS or Google Cloud)
- Python familiarity
- Flexibility, adaptability and fast learner
- Image processing background desired – OpenCV
* * Successful candidates will have a passion for Artificial Intelligence (AI) / Machine Learning! Must have developed stand-alone Windows Application. NOT looking for UX / UI Developer or Web Application Developer skill set. * *
W2 only, no Corp to Corp. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time. **eXcell™ Supports Equal Employment Opportunity** eXcell™, a division of CompuCom® Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, provides IT staffing services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For more information, visit www.excell.com.