|Date Posted||October 8, 2021|
We have an opportunity available for a motivated and enthusiastic Software Developer to join us based in Rochdale.
This is a full-time permanent position and in return, as our Software Developer, you will receive a salary of up to £35k per annum depending on experience, plus bonus benefits.
WCCTV was founded in 2001, in the UK and is the market leader for rapid deployment, mobile surveillance systems specifically designed to deliver video securely and efficiently via 4G LTE networks.
Earlier this year, the Private Equity Firm LDC, made a substantial investment into WCCTV. This investment will allow us to rapidly scale and grow in the UK and continue our services as a market leader.
In addition to this investment, we were also recently named on the top 100 Profit Track, “Ones to Watch” list in the UK.
We believe our employees are our strongest asset and for that reason, we are dedicated to supporting their professional and personal development, in addition, we achieved Investors in People – Gold, March 2020.
- Strong experience working with C# / .NET
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Develop systems and applications using the appropriate development tools and frameworks
- Produce manageable, reusable code which meets the business needs
- Design, write and test code in line with software development principles
- Ensure appropriate systems testing is performed.
- Follow the testing process to identify bugs, document bugs, and communicate these to the appropriate developer
- Following fixes by the developer re-test and continue cycle until issues are resolved and sign off agreed by the developer and the tester
- Ensure accurate and current systems documentation is produced and maintained at all times
- Undertake technical reviews of new systems or products to determine the feasibility
- Design and develop methods to integrate third-party systems into existing WCCTV systems.
- .NET Framework / .NET 5
- MySQL / Microsoft SQL Server
- React / WebForms
- WebAPI / WebServices / Windows Services
- Azure Dev Ops / Azure
- Competitive Salary: up to £35k per annum
- Hybrid: 1-2 days per week based in Rochdale HQ
- Annual Leave - increases with length of service
- Pension Contributions – increases with length of service
- Healthcare – eligible from your first day
- Socials/nights out
- Networking with industry leaders
- Based in a modern office space with free onsite parking
WCCTV is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from a broad range of backgrounds.