|Date Posted||February 11, 2021|
Are you looking to be a part of a team that encourages you to be creative, take educated risks, and grow - both personally and professionally? Red Level is searching for an individual who can co-sell, architect, and implement innovative cloud-based solutions for new and existing clients using Microsoft Azure. Successful candidates will be focused and highly motivated individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills with an attention to detail and passion for delivering exceptional customer service.
As a Senior Consultant on the Cloud and Data Center team at Red Level, you will…
- Architect, design, and implement cloud-based solutions using Microsoft Azure.
- Work on client projects independently or as part of a project team.
- Explain abstract technical concepts of the solution in a business value context.
- Help address outstanding technical issues and to drive the client's solution and the sales opportunity toward a successful conclusion.
- Jointly work with our sales team to develop proposals and statement of works that align to the client's business and technical goals.
- Establish yourself as a subject matter expert by sharing your knowledge in the broader industry through events, blogs, white papers, and articles for your areas of expertise.
To be eligible for the position, you need to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Highly driven person who consistently performs well above company or industry norms
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills with ability to see the "big picture"
- Commitment to internal and external customer satisfaction, strong listening, communication and presentation skills, and the ability to thrive in a competitive team environment
- Experience in broad architectural skills, customer facilitation, and solution selling; along with accurately scoping, managing, and delivering successful professional services engagements
- Bachelor's degree in an IT field of study (or equivalent years of experience and industry certifications)
- 3 -5 years of IT consulting and/or implementation experience-coming from MSP or Microsoft Partner service provider
- 3-5 years of experience in Microsoft 365; Microsoft Azure experience and Exchange Online
- Ability to drive and influence vibrant internal and external communities through strong negotiation, organizational, presentation, product demo, writing, and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Azure technical certifications highly desired for this position: Any of these work (AZ-103, AZ-500, AZ-300, and/or AZ-301 (or ability to pass AZ-103 within 30-90 days of hire) and/or MCSE: Core Infrastructure Certification.
- Demonstrated experience in configuring IaaS environments (e.g., Compute, Storage, Networking); moving workloads from on-premises environment to Azure IaaS; and deploying, configuring, and maintaining Windows Server 2019/2016/2012.
- Strong Active Directory and Azure Active Directory knowledge and skills a must
- Demonstrated understanding or experience with Cloud Adoption Framework for Azure; Azure Cost Management + Billing, Azure Key Vault, Azure Lighthouse, Azure Migrate, Azure Monitor, Azure Policy, Azure Security Center, and/or Azure Sentinel
- Experience deploying, configuring, and/or maintaining other Microsoft cloud services (e.g., Office 365, Enterprise Mobility + Security, Windows 10 Enterprise); deploying Azure IaaS and Windows Virtual Desktop
- Demonstrated understanding of Prosci ADKAR (change management) model; infrastructure architectural fundamentals and networking fundamentals (including VPN configurations).
To fast track your resume-please email me [Click Here to Email Your Resumé])