|Date Posted||October 5, 2019|
Sr. Azure Cloud Engineer- Reston, VA
•** Ability to obtain security clearance is required for this role.***
This position allows for partial remote work. 2-3 days per week remote are permitted.
- 5+ years of experience in Azure migration, DevOps, or administration
- 5+ years of experience with cloud automation and scripting
- 5+ years of experience creating deployment scripts (e.g., Chef)
- Security+ or equivalent certification
- Azure Certification
- Experience designing, deploying, and administering Windows and Linux based systems
- Good working knowledge of Azure Services including Compute, Storage, Networking, Database, Management tools, Security, Identity and Compliance
- Experience implementing and debugging workloads in Azure
- Experience automating deployment processes
- Working knowledge of Azure Resource Management templates
- Experience with Azure Portal, Azure PowerShell, or Azure CLI
- Proven written and verbal communication skills working directly with customers and translating their business needs to technical requirements for implementation.
- Experience building infrastructure inside Azure via code. Familiarity with tools such as Terraform or Azure Automation is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Configuration Management (Chef preferred, Puppet or Ansible) and Continuous Integration Tools (Jenkins preferred)
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100™ companies companies and found opportunities for more than 8,600 IT professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.