|Location||San Ramon, CA|
|Date Posted||November 4, 2019|
KORE1, a nationwide provider of staffing and recruiting solutions, has an immediate opening for "Sr. Azure DevOps Engineer ".
Our client is the pioneer and recognized market leader in next-generation emergency communications software for the security and safety market. Fundamental to their mission is the development of innovative products used for the critical endeavor of saving lives.
We’re seeking dedicated, bright and highly motivated team players who want to make a difference and share in our accomplishments and passion. We provide a culture that encourages different perspectives and new ways of thinking toward a common, aligned goal and shared vision: to bring innovative solutions to market and advance the safety, security, and protection of people and property around the world.
Join a principled customer-focused team that is transforming an industry and has earned the trust of hundreds of customers and millions of users within the U.S. military, federal government, homeland security agencies, healthcare, fortune 500 companies and higher education institutions.
- Provide technical expertise in aspects of Azure Gov Cloud and Athoc’ s private cloud as assigned
- End to End support for critical Alert systems in production private cloud environment and Azure
- Deployment of applications, infrastructure, upgrades, and changes to platform capacity
- Responsible for maximizing system uptime and availability, ensuring functional and performance SLAs
- Responsible for establishing end-to-end monitoring and alerting for various systems
- Creation of playbooks to run when responding to alerts or incidents
- Initiate and lead scripting and automation to streamline system updates and upgrades
- Work with cloud operations team to resolve trouble tickets, developing and running scripts, and troubleshooting in a hosted environment
- Continuously develops skills in public and private cloud
- Works well independently requires routine supervision