|Date Posted||November 18, 2020|
Our client in NYC is looking for an Azure Infrastructure expert with advanced knowledge of Windows server technology, networking, security, and Azure. This is a lead role that will have 3 direct reports.
Job Title: Sr. Azure Infrastructure Engineer Lead
Job Type: Full-time/Perm
Location: New York (candidates must live in close proximity to NY)
Report To: CTO
NO C2C OR Sponsorship AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME
Job Overview: The Sr. Azure Infrastructure Lead will oversee the planning, implementation, and management of all Cloud infrastructure on Azure. This position reports to the CTO and will oversee a team of 3 direct reports. The team is responsible is expected to provide full-range of server and network setup and administration for Azure cloud services.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Advanced Windows Server, Active Directory, MSSQL, VPN, firewall knowledge (You'll be remotely managing physically and virtually on Azure)
- Maintain O365 and Azure AD
- Experience designing and implementing Active Directory and related services - DNS, DHCP, DFS, etc.
- Knowledge of PowerShell
- Perform backup/disaster recovery
- Experience working in a multi-domain environment
- TCP/IP network protocols, firewall and VPN management knowledge
- Troubleshooting multiple VM's, hardware peripherals and networks
- Identity Management Services / Identity Access Management
- Working with project teams to implement IaC approach to deployment and operations
- Working closely with security teams to design multi-tiered security strategy
- Leverage Ansible for infrastructure configuration
- Work closely with project teams to incorporate DevOps orchestration and CI/CD processes into migration strategies
- Experience in a multi-domain environment.
- Proficiency with visualization tools, including VMware and Hyper-V.
- Knowledge of PowerShell.
- DBA experience with SQL Server, including Azure SQL service.
- Experience with project management, collaboration, and documentation tools.
Desirable Certifications: AZ-300, AZ-301, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+, MCSE: Server Infrastructure.
***Please call/email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] / 718-412-1203 for immediate consideration!***
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Azure recruitment, advertising more Microsoft Azure jobs than any other agency. We work with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Azure market, we've built relationships with the key employers across the nation and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Please call or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] / (718) 412-1203 for additional information about the Azure market and available Azure job opportunities in your area.
See www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.