|Date Posted||March 19, 2020|
System One has an immediate opening in Dallas, TX for a Senior Cloud Developer (Azure/.Net). This is a 6 month contract-to-perm based opportunity with a large Consulting firm client.
*At this time we are unable to submit 3rd party candidates or those who currently require VISA sponsorship.
If interested, please email Matt McDill, Senior IT Recruiter, at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
.Net, Visual Studio, MS Azure, Angular, Kendo, Java Script, Visual Studio, REST, HTML5
SQL Server Management Studio, C#, Java, JSON, Microsoft Tools, Postman, Fiddler, .Net 2.0 and 2.2, NoSQL
NX DevOps for Angular Builds, Azure DevOps, GIT
Cloud Technologies 3-5 years of experiance
Rest API, Microservices, PowerShell, SQL, Cosmos, Windows Open Concepts, Azure Active Directory, Network Configurations, Integration with legacy applications
- Understanding of cloud-based software solutions, specifically Azure
- In-depth understanding of modern application design principles and .NET framework
- Experience designing and building Microservices or integration to legacy systems
- Experience developing applications that use major modern database platforms such as Microsoft SQL Server, Cassandra, MongoDB, Cosmos. Knowledge of relational database theory and practice
- Willingness to jump in where needed – SQL, C#, Node.JS, HTML5, REST, Microservices, containers, DevOps – specialization is fine, but breadth is preferred
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Experience building enterprise-class software applications
- Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to convey proposed solutions, structures, and designs through natural language, diagrams, and design patterns
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies
Bachelors degree in engineering, computer science, information systems, or a related field from an accredited college or university; Masters degree from an accredited college or university is preferred