|Date Posted||September 10, 2019|
eCC NextGen Software Engineer
The primary purpose of this role:
Veradigm eChart Courier and NextGen Software Development
This position will develop eChart Courier features required in 2019 to integration with NextGen EHR. Develop SQL database queries, C# Windows Services, and Azure storage accounts. Create new web APIs to exchange messages between Veradigm and NextGen. Development is done with Microsoft’s Visual Studio and TFS in an Agile software development environment.
• C# programming
• SQL programming
• Object Oriented programming
• IIS web services
• RESTful APIs
• Azure cloud-based services
• Microsoft Visual Studio
• Good communication skills
• Agile software development
• Microsoft TFS
• WIX installers
• Windows Service Bus
• Test automation
• 5 years’ work experience as a C# software engineer.
• Design, code and debug applications.
• Production, preparation, maintenance and execution of unit test plans.
• Perform software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, and software reliability analysis.
• Support, maintain, and document software functionality.
• Integrate software with existing systems.
• Maintain standards compliance.
• Provide performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability and automation.
• Participate in full life cycle application development.
• Ownership of assigned software and non-software deliverables.
• Liaison with Business Analysts and/or internal / external customers to ensure that requirements are understood.
• Production of accurate, unambiguous technical design specifications to the required level of detail in the timelines as defined by the PM.
• Use knowledge of industry changes in technology standards, information management, development standards, methods and emerging 3rd party software in order to advise on technology and leverage industry best practice in the design and construction of the product
• Mentor junior team members in best practices and standards.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178