|Date Posted||November 17, 2021|
We are looking for a Sr. Software Engineer for a top client of ours! This client is a leading Microsoft Azure Partner who currently builds modern web applications using modern big data tools.
- You will help define, build, and scale modern actuarial development tools and data work-flows and pipeline.
- You will improve the Actuarial modeling and reporting work-flow.
- You will support customers
- You will be directly involved to help maintain and advance technical best practices.
- You will be working on projects with work-streams and multiple delivery phases.
- You will need experience working with data structures or algorithms gathered from classes, course projects, research, individual projects.
- Ideally experience with the Azure cloud technologies.* Software industry experience with a bachelor's degree focused on software engineering, computer science, financial engineering, or mathematics.
- 160,000 USD + Bonus (% Depends on experience)
- Health Care, 401K
- Full support and encouragement for a healthy work-life balance.
- Offering a structure with minimal hierarchy where you see impact first-hand.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Azure recruitment, advertising more Microsoft Azure jobs than any other agency. We work with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Azure market, we've built relationships with the key employers across the nation and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Please call or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] / (972) 637-6717 for additional information about the Azure market and available Azure job opportunities in your area.
See www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!