|Date Posted||May 29, 2021|
“WE DO WHAT WE SAY”
JTSi is a small federal government consulting firm, providing technical services to the Federal Government, i.e., DoD, DHS and various Civilian Agencies. As a small business we are proud to have earned the reputation of honesty, integrity and the ability to build professional long-term relationships with our employees and clients. Please visit our website at www.JTSUSA.com to learn more about who we are and what we do.
TITLE: Sr. Windows Engineer
New Task Order, Long Term Work, JTSi is the Prime!
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10+ years of experience as a Windows Admin/Engineer.
- 10+ years of experience debugging and resolving complex issues.
- 5+ experience with Active Directory.
- 5+ years of experience with PowerShell scripting to automate administration tasks.
- 6+ years of experience managing Windows based servers in a virtual environment.
- Cloud experience (AWS, Azure, or GCP).
- Remediates Vulnerabilities.
- Troubleshooting RDS, AD Replication, DNS and IIS
- Automation as part of solutions
- MUST HAVE SECURITY+ CERT, NETWORK+ CERT, OR A+ CERT.
- must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance
Certification and clearance
- Technical certifications, MCSE, MCSA, AWS, Azure, GCP.
- Experience supporting the Federal Government or DoD.
- Willing to get DoD clearance preferred.
- Service Now enduser experience.
- Currently looking for a Senior Windows Administrator to join the team and work on supporting our commercial and governmentbased clients.
- The team is growing due to new business and this person will be joining a designated team focused on a few clients/projects at once.
- The candidate will be expected to maintain the OS environment.
- The candidate will be responsible for debugging and resolving complex issues in cloud environments and especially within Active Directory, Federated Services, DNS, WSUS, Remote Desktop, File Services, NFS, AD Integration, networking, etc.
- The candidate will be providing daily automation development through scripting to ensure all system technical requirements are addressed.
On a daytoday basis the candidate will be:
- Provide daily automation development through scripting to ensure all system technical requirements are addressed.
- Patch management and updating and managing the customer specific golden images.
- Applying DISA STIGs and running SCAP checks.
- Analysis of OS and application issues, crashes, security incidents, performance, etc.
- Debug and resolve complex issues in cloud environments.
- Develop, test, and deploy Infrastructure as code (IaC) that will automate the configuration and management of our cloud environments (AWS/AZURE/GCP).
- Improve processes to automate monitoring, metrics collection and analysis.
- Implementing selfservice tooling to improve team operations and management of the infrastructure.
- Monitoring ticketing system for new requests.
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please call me ASAP on 571 - 406 - 2272 / If you do respond via e-mail ( jinson.jose (at) jtsusa.com) please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP with your updated resume.
JTSI is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
#Job #Career #Opportunity #Profession #Employment #Occupation #ReadyToWork