|Published||November 17, 2023|
Daily tasks will include:
- Write and maintain terraform scripts to automate the provisioning of infrastructure
- Patch and upgrade infrastructure deployed in Azure
- Perform daily DevOps
- Write, maintain, and execute Azure DevOps pipelines
- Provide input and guidance on overall Azure Architecture, design tenets and security
- Triage, resolve and communicate status of production issues
Maintains the upkeep, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems; especially multi-user computers, such as servers. Ensures that the uptime, performance, resources and security of the computers he or she manages meet the needs of the users.
Expert 84+ months: Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
- 48 Months of Experience performing application deployments utilizing Terraform
- 84 Months of Experience in managing cloud infrastructure utilizing Infrastructure as Code
- 84 Months of Experience with DevOps or Team Foundation Server pipelines building, modifying, and running deployments
- 84 Months of Experience utilizing Microsoft's Azure cloud environment.
- 48 months implementing and maintaining infrastructure in a cloud environment.
- 48 months implementing and maintaining applications in a cloud environment utilizing Kubernetes
- 48 Months of Experience utilizing docker containers
- 60 Months of Experience writing queries with SQL
- 60 Months of Experience maintaining code with Git
- zure Administrator Cert (AZ-104)