|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||November 22, 2020|
A global financial services firm is looking for a Systems/Windows Engineer to join their global Infrastructure Team. This is a full-time, permanent position located in Midtown Manhattan. This systems engineer will be an integral member of the team, responsible for leading the Dynamics 365/ PowerApps and Power Automate implementations, cloud (Azure) and integration, etc.
The job responsibilities include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Build, manage, and support Microsoft Dynamics integrations for CSM, ITSM, and Business Central
- Develop and maintain process automation and enhancement using Power Automate, Microsoft PowerApps, etc.
- Work in a windows server 24/7 system monitoring environment and provide level 3 help desk escalation support
- Support Microsoft O365 Security & compliance center roll out, cloud first transformation, and lift and shift initiatives
- Design and maintain windows server baseline configurations and security hardening customizations through SCM, PowerShell, batch scripting, etc.
- Configure load balancing and monitors for highly available solutions and disaster recovery
- Work with developers and other third-party server builds, troubleshooting, performance tracking, etc.
- Requires occasional work nights/weekends (when projects require) in addition to on-call 24x7
- Experience working with cloud (Azure), Microsoft Azure AD, Azure Monitoring Agent or SCM Monitoring Agent, Azure Identity Services and Conditional Access
- Advanced Microsoft Dynamics 365 support experience, Windows Active directory management (ADSI, DNS, DHCP, SPN, Trust management, etc.), Windows Server build, monitor and troubleshoot performance 2008/2012/2016
- Hands-on experience building and supporting Microsoft PowerApps, Power Automate, and logic apps
- Strong knowledge of PowerShell/Batch scripting and management
- Ability to build automated software install and uninstall system center packages
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with information systems
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.