|Date Posted||November 23, 2021|
We are looking for a number of Technical Architects to join our Technical Architecture team on either a permanent or a contract basis.
The Technology Architecture team partner with organisations to plan, prepare and migrate to Microsoft 365 productivity and security technologies. We achieve this by applying deep on-premises and cloud expertise to meet technical, regulatory and usability needs. Our close relationship with Microsoft allows us to keep up with emerging practices and evergreen service changes, ensuring robust and forward-facing solutions. We have a broad range of clients in numerous industry verticals including financial services, construction, retail and public sector and deployment size ranges from 200 to 50,000 seats.
Technical Architect Responsibilities:
- Provide Architectural governance on Technology Architecture Projects
- Scope and identify client requirements to create robust designs
- Deliver Productivity and Security Roadmaps
- Support sales and marketing in winning new business
- Develop and maintain service offerings for the Technology Architecture team
- Maintain the relationship with Microsoft for your SME services
- Deliver technology workshops within scope and budget
- Support project delivery from start to finish to include:
- HLD Creation
- Business alignment
- Scoping and design
- Environment preparation and identification of implementation tasks
- Design and Build governance
- User transition to upgraded platform
- Transition from delivery into Managed Services
- Escalate appropriate challenges to Head of Technology Architecture / Enterprise Architects and get designs signed off for delivery
- Support the wider Technology Enablement, project, and operational teams
- Ensure that a deep technical understanding of each service component and application, its architecture and configuration is handed over to BAU support for both client and managed service teams
Technical Architect Requirements:
The right candidate will have deep expertise of the Microsoft 365 E5 Suite and possess strong documentation and communication skills.
In addition, the right candidate will have experience of:
- Providing cross Programme Technical Architecture governance.
- Delivering Productivity and Security Roadmaps
- Designing to Zero Trust architecture principles
- Identity Management Solutions aligned to Microsoft 365
- Information and Data Governance and its application in M365 E5
- EM+S with a focus on MIP, MCAS, MDfE, MDfI
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure with Microsoft WVD / RDS
- Identity Management Solutions aligned to Microsoft 365 including Azure AD, Azure AD Premium, Azure AD Connect and AD FS
- Excellent understanding of Active Directory Domain Services 2008-2016 (AD DS, DNS) architecture
- Administration experience with AD DS Group Policy
Any of the below experience is a bonus:
- Experience working for a consulting organisation in a professional services environment
- Experience of delivering a migration project of 2000+ users
- Experience of migration tools from vendors such as Quest, MigrationWiz or Binary Tree
- Knowledge and deployment experience with Microsoft Teams
- Knowledge and deployment experience of Office Pro Plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure IaaS Services
- Knowledge of Google G-Suite
- Microsoft Certification: MCSE, MCITP, MCSA in Office 365, Exchange, Windows 10
- Microsoft Graph and KQL knowledge and experience
- Teams Apps
- Information Architecture/Information Assurance
Content + Cloud is a leading technology and managed services provider, ranked within the top five European and top 50 global managed services suppliers and operates out of offices in London, Manchester and Cape Town and, via its global partners, in 13 countries across the world. The award-winning company provides a range of services including 24/7 support, cloud services, cyber, ERP software implementation, technology transformation and change projects, strategic consulting and analytics.
Content + Cloud is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent regardless of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or criminal history. As part of our compliance requirements, we do undertake background checks which, dependent on levels of security required for the role or client assignment, may include a criminal record check. Please do let us know if you would like more details on the level of checks for the specific role you are applying to.
Location: London (flexibility to work remotely up to 3 days per week)
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time, 40 hours per week (Monday - Friday)
Salary: £70,000 to £85,000 per annum
Benefits: Pension. Life Insurance. Health Care. Dental, Gym, Birthday Benefits and more. 25 days' annual leave.
Multiple HIIT, general fitness, yoga and meditation classes run virtually each week! (In addition to other wellness events and other social activities). Continual professional development plans.
You may have experience of the following: Technical Architect, Web Architect, Software Architect, Systems Architect, Application Architect, Software Engineer, Software Developer, Senior Java Developer, Java Technical Architect, Senior Systems Engineer, Network Architect, Network Technical Architect, Infrastructure Architect, Solutions Architect, etc
Ref: 104 613