|Date Posted||November 23, 2021|
We are looking for a number of Technical Consultants to join our Technology Architecture team on either a permanent or a contract basis.
Technology Architecture team partner with organisations to plan, prepare and migrate to Microsoft 365 productivity and security technologies. We achieve this by applying deep on-premises and cloud expertise to meet technical, regulatory and usability needs. Our close relationship with Microsoft allows us to keep up with emerging practices and evergreen service changes, ensuring robust and forward-facing solutions. We have a broad range of clients in numerous industry verticals including financial services, construction, retail and public sector and deployment size ranges from 200 to 50,000 seats.
Technical Consultant Responsibilities:
- Deliver technology workshops within scope and budget
- Scope and identify client requirements to create robust designs
- Support project delivery from start to finish to include:
- Business alignment
- Scoping and design
- Environment preparation and identification of implementation tasks
- Design and Build governance
- User transition to upgraded platform
- Transition from delivery into Managed Services
- Support sales and marketing in winning new business
- Escalate appropriate challenges to Head of Technology Architecture, Enterprise Architects and Technology Architects and get designs signed off for delivery
- Support the wider professional services, project, and operational teams
- Ensure that a deep technical understanding of each service component and application, its architecture and configuration is handed over to BAU support for both client and managed service teams.
Technical Consultant Requirements:
- Very strong documentation and communication skills.
- Deep expertise with the Microsoft 365 E5 suite.
Excellent understanding of:
- Information and Data Governance and its application in M365 E5
- EM+S with a focus on MIP, MCAS, MDfE, MDfI
- Identity Management Solutions aligned to Microsoft 365 including Azure AD, Azure AD Premium, Azure AD Connect and AD FS
- Active Directory Domain Services 2008-2016 (AD DS, DNS) architecture
- Administration experience with AD DS Group Policy
Good understanding of:
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure with Citrix or Microsoft RDS / WVD
- Microsoft Endpoint Manager Configuration Manager and Intune
- Networking infrastructure (TCP/IP, Proxies, Firewalls)
- Server platform requirements (AV, Windows Server 2012/2016/2019)
- Using PowerShell relating to Microsoft 365 services, Azure, and Azure AD
- Mobility/BYO devices and management services for Android and iOS
Any experience of the following would be a bonus:
- Experience of delivering Productivity and Security Roadmaps
- Experience working for a consulting organisation in a professional services environment
- Experience of delivering a migration project of 2000+ users
- Experience of migration tools from vendors such as Quest, MigrationWiz or Binary Tree
- Knowledge and deployment experience with Microsoft Teams
- Knowledge and deployment experience of Microsoft SharePoint and OneDrive
- Knowledge and deployment experience of Office Pro Plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure IaaS Services
- Knowledge of Google G-Suite
- Microsoft Certification: MCSE, MCITP, MCSA in Office 365, Exchange, Windows 10
Content + Cloud is a leading technology and managed services provider, ranked within the top five European and top 50 global managed services suppliers and operates out of offices in London, Manchester and Cape Town and, via its global partners, in 13 countries across the world. The award-winning company provides a range of services including 24/7 support, cloud services, cyber, ERP software implementation, technology transformation and change projects, strategic consulting and analytics.
Content + Cloud is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent regardless of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or criminal history. As part of our compliance requirements, we do undertake background checks which, dependent on levels of security required for the role or client assignment, may include a criminal record check. Please do let us know if you would like more details on the level of checks for the specific role you are applying to.
Location: London (Fully remote working available)
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time, 40 hours per week (Monday - Friday)
Salary: £60,000 to £70,000 per annum
Benefits: Pension. Life Insurance. Health Care. Dental, Gym, Birthday Benefits and more. 25 days' annual leave.
Multiple HIIT, general fitness, yoga and meditation classes run virtually each week! (In addition to other wellness events and other social activities). Continual professional development plans.
You may have experience of the following: IT Technical Consultant, 2nd Line Support, Implementation Consultant, Software Solutions, IT Technical Consultant, Systems Engineer, Installations Consultant, IT Support, IT Infrastructure, IT Service Delivery, IT Solutions, IT Account Manager, IT Project Manager, etc.
Ref: 104 610