|Date Posted||November 16, 2021|
A Microsoft Certified Gold Partner, is looking for a talented, proven, and motivated Azure Cloud Engineer. Successful candidates must posses expert level knowledge and experience in designing, migrating, and implementing complex solutions as well as experience with migrations inclusive of a hybrid of public cloud and private cloud environments. The position is with the Federal team and will be customer-facing. It consists of a variety of delivery of business transformation technology projects, as well as providing consulting services for next-generation infrastructure solutions and projects as they relate to cloud solutions. The position is located on-site (with hybrid options available) in Washington, D.C., and is targeting a salary between $120,000 and $140,000.
- Working remotely with Federal customers in the DC Metro area on their requirements, understanding their current environment, and performing gap analysis.
- Testing and supporting a pilot of the services.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert to both advise senior leadership, as well as provide a leadership role to engineers who as technically adapt as you are.
- Directly interface with the client on a regular basis provide presentations from time to time.
- Producing well written, technical detailed articles (documents) that are tailored specifically to the customer's environment, objectives and requirements.
- The Senior Cloud Engineer must be able to speak clearly and communicate effectively (both written and verbally) with the customer's technical staff as well as management team. Prior experience in supporting one or more cloud infrastructure migration projects is essential.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree and 4+ years of comparable experience.
- Current Microsoft Certification or be able to show proof of working towards obtaining one in the near future.
- At least 2+ years of experience supporting similar projects.
- Possess excellent communication skills and be able to communicate efficiently and effectively.
- Able to work well with clients and team members of all levels.
- Understand that we are here to help our customers succeed and possess a positive 'can-do' attitude with a strong commitment to customer support.
- Experience designing and building Azure virtual data centers including ARM templates, network architecture, perimeter security, and ASR.
- Experience building Azure governance including subscription design, resource groups, and RBAC policies.
- Have hands-on experience with Azure IaaS and Paas.
- Education: Bachelors Degree
- Experience: 3-4+ years
- Clearance Required: Candidate must possess an Active Top Secret Clearance
- Location: Washington, DC
- Travel: 0%