|Location||Kansas City, KS|
|Date Posted||March 25, 2020|
Contract to Hire
- 2+ years of hands-on experience configuring servers and Microsoft Windows Server 2012+.
- Experience supporting and configuring Office 365/Azure AD tenant.
- 2+ years of experience with Client/Server application interoperability.
- 1+ years hands-on experience with VMware ESXi with HA, DRS, and vMotion.
- 1+ years hands-on experience with enterprise-level SAN technologies.
- 1+ years hands-on experience with enterprise-level backup/content indexing/archiving.
- Experience supporting, configuring, and administering Active Directory, Group Policy, SharePoint, PowerShell, Linux, and Voice-over-IP (VoIP) telephone systems.
- Operational understanding of IP-based network technologies including computer-related security issues as they relate to securing Microsoft Windows Servers, VPNs, and, VLANs.
- Associate’s Degree in an Information Technology related field.
- Strong backgrounds desired in:
- Microsoft Exchange 2010+;
- Multi-factor Authentication/2FA;
- Microsoft SQL Server;
- Microsoft SharePoint;
- Microsoft Certificate Services or other third-party CA services.
This is a 6-month Contract-to-Hire opportunity with our Kansas City, KS client. 100% Paid employee Medical/Dental Benefits, Paid time off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k) (with immediately-vested company match) available with TriCom during the contract period. H1-B Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. No third-parties, please.