|Date Posted||November 6, 2020|
A Windows System Administrator in Rochester, NY is available through Modis. Must hold a Bachelor’s degree in computer programming or other relevant degree to be considered for this position. Will be responsible for the health and administration of our Windows platform, primarily focusing on the health of our Exchange on-prem/Office 365 Exchange Online (EOL) hybrid environment. Assist with new phases of on-prem to EOL migrations.
Windows System Administrator job responsibilities include:
· Responsible for the functioning of Microsoft systems under Active Directory (including on-prem and Azure AD, DNS, ADFS, PKI, DFS, DHCP), Exchange/O365 Hybrid Environment, Microsoft Teams, SCOM,
· Resolve user/group identity conflicts resulting from on-prem/cloud syncs performed by Azure AD Connect.
· Collaborate with the Identity Management team to set policy around attributes and sync rules.
· Install, maintain, and update the operating systems on the physical and virtual servers as well as the Microsoft server software.
· Oversee server logs and event to ensure proper server function and availability.
· Perform advanced diagnostics during emergency situations; must be available to work flexible hours and overtime when necessary.
· Perform system and application updates. Apply new firmware updates. Update and maintain documentation for each service; specifically, its configuration, operation, and diagnostic procedure for the platform.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer programming or other relevant degree is required
· Minimum Five years of related experience
· Must have worked in an environment of over 100 servers.
· Experience in Office 365.
· Experience in Windows Server 2016 and 2019.
· Experience in Active Directory, including ADFS and Azure AD
If you are interested or would like more information on this Windows System Administrator please contact Gina Manioci at 585-512-1476 or by email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy/
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.