|Published||November 16, 2023|
Windows Systems Administrator needed for a Permanent Full-Time career position with a successful and growing logistics will initially work in Fuquay-Varina, NC and within a few months will transition to 3 days in Fuquay Varina and 2 days per week remote from home.
· Windows Administration
· Active Directory
· Microsoft 365 OR Office 365 OR O365
· Some knowledge of Azure
· Willing to learn Veeam backups
· Willing to learn VMware – Hypervisor, VMware ESX, vCenter server.
· Willing to learn networking, subnet, IP, DHCP, at CCNA, CompTIA+ level
· Willing to learn SQL
· Bachelors Degree in Computer Science
• Software and hardware.
• Network servers and technology tools.
• User and workstation accounts in various systems including Active Directory, Office365, HCM, Kronos, and Azure AD.
• MS SQL
• DR strategies.
• Security through access controls, backups, and firewalls.
• Upgrade systems with new releases and models.
• VMWare ESXi\vSphere vCenter server environment.
• Microsoft Azure solutions.
• Infrastructure backups including Veeam and Azure backup plans.
• Infrastructure documentation.
• PowerShell Scripting automation.
• SAN Storage systems.
• Veeam backup solutions.
• Hands on experience of Azure technologies.
• Cloud hosting, computing, and storage solutions (AWS, Azure etc.)
• Windows operating system experience.
• Knowledge of networking concepts and best practices.
• knowledge of IT Security concepts and practice as they relate to servers and desktops
• Some relevant certifications may include: CCNA, CompTIA+, MCSA, MCSE, A+, Network+
This is a great opportunity if you would like to grow into a mid-level Systems Administrator. If you can start a new career position with 2 weeks’ notice, please rush your resume to be confidentially considered for this position.